Message from Priya Shah
The Neo-Nazis are marching through the largest immigrant district in Berlin - Neukoelln on 23rd August. They will march towards the site of a new Hindu temple as they believe symbols of this nature attack 'German' culture. How can the Berlin authorities permit this? Surely the symbol of Nazi ism is the largest provocation of all?!
I am attempting to get together enough people to put pressure on the Berlin authorities to ban this march. There'll be more information shortly on what you can do to prevent this from taking place. At this stage, we need both local and international solidarity and:
1: press contacts (international)
2: Individuals to distribute flyers in Berlin
3: people to write to and email the Berliner senate and police department (details to follow)
4: additional strategy advice/other support
Contact Info firstname.lastname@example.org
- HOW TO JOIN GREEN LEFT
- Code of conduct for Green Left email lists
- green left archive VIDEOS & POLICY STATEMENTS
- Green Left Committee 2016/7 and CONSTITUTION
- European eco-socialist Action Network meeting: London 28 and 29 June 2014:
- WATERMELON SEPTEMBER 2014
- WATERMELON SPRING 2015
- WATERMELON Autumn 2015
- WATERMELON Spring 2016
- THE HEADCORN DECLARATION: Founding statement of Gr...
- Marxism and Ecology
- WATERMELON online Conference Newsletter of Green L...
- Yemen - the Forgotten War
- Brexit and Ecosocialist Alliances 1/4/2017
- WATERMELON Conference Newsletter of Green Left Spr...