Luton TUC and St. Alban's TUC co-host
7PM 19th November Public Rally @ The RED LION, Hatfield
(200 yds from Hatfield BR)
Brian Caton (GS, POA) -Billy Hayes (GS, CWU) Pete Keenlyside (NEC, CWU) -Mark Serwotka (GS, PCS)
PUBLIC SERVICES NOT PRIVATE PROFIT
With the world's economy in crisis, workers everywhere will be asking why we should
have to pay for someone else's mess. The government has been quick to bail out bankers
and traders but have ignored the call for similar investment in health and public services for decades.
Public services and public service workers are facing unprecedented pressure from
privatisation and job cuts. Across virtually every area of public service the Government is forcing services into the private sector. Hundreds of thousands of jobs are at stake. The pay, pensions and conditions of employment of public service workers are under threat.
Services which our communities rely upon are ar risk. Our campaign is committed to building momentum throughout the country and organising at a local grassroots level by bringing together trade unions from across the public sector, as people are fighting back in defence of our services.
For further information call 020 7219 1626 (national campaign)
- HOW TO JOIN GREEN LEFT
- Code of conduct for Green Left email lists
- green left archive VIDEOS & POLICY STATEMENTS
- Green Left Committee 2017/8 and CONSTITUTION
- European eco-socialist Action Network meeting: London 28 and 29 June 2014:
- WATERMELON SEPTEMBER 2014
- WATERMELON SPRING 2015
- WATERMELON Autumn 2015
- WATERMELON Spring 2016
- THE HEADCORN DECLARATION: Founding statement of Gr...
- Marxism and Ecology
- WATERMELON online Conference Newsletter of Green L...
- Yemen - the Forgotten War
- Brexit and Ecosocialist Alliances 1/4/2017
- WATERMELON Conference Newsletter of Green Left Spr...
- WATERMELON ONLINE Autumn 2017
- "How can a low carbon economy create new employmen...
- Parties to the Left of Labour and Corbynism by J.H...
- Elinor Ostrom’s Rules for Radicals