Green Left General Meeting on Sunday 25th January @ 11.30am in Manchester
Kro Bar, 325 Oxford Rd, Chorlton on Medlock, Manchester M13 9PG
· The Reawakened Evils – Poverty and Unemployment. A discussion on employment and welfare in the 21st century with Sean Thompson (Green Left) and John Hilary (War on Want) followed by
· Minutes of the last general meeting
· Fare pooling scheme for the AGM
· Conference motions and fringes
· Green Left Newsletter
· Financial Report/Membership Report
· Convention of the Left Feedback
· Trade Union Climate Change Report
· Demonstrations and campaigns
· Iceland – report back
· Date of next meeting
· Any Other Business
The meeting is due to finish at 2.30pm. The venue is in Oxford Road, within walking distance of the city centre. Details here
We particularly hope that GL supporters from Manchester, the North West and Yorkshire are able to attend. A number of GL supporters from London, including myself, will be present but we are hopeful that this meeting can generate some interest in GL in Manchester. Please inform any Green Party members in the North West, North Midlands or Yorkshire regions who may be interested. The first part of the meeting is a public meeting and is open to all Green Party members or others who may wish to attend. The public meeting will end at approximately 1pm.
- HOW TO JOIN GREEN LEFT
- Code of conduct for Green Left email lists
- green left archive VIDEOS & POLICY STATEMENTS
- Green Left Committee 2017/8 and CONSTITUTION
- European eco-socialist Action Network meeting: London 28 and 29 June 2014:
- WATERMELON SEPTEMBER 2014
- WATERMELON SPRING 2015
- WATERMELON Autumn 2015
- WATERMELON Spring 2016
- THE HEADCORN DECLARATION: Founding statement of Gr...
- Marxism and Ecology
- WATERMELON online Conference Newsletter of Green L...
- Yemen - the Forgotten War
- Brexit and Ecosocialist Alliances 1/4/2017
- WATERMELON Conference Newsletter of Green Left Spr...
- WATERMELON ONLINE Autumn 2017
- "How can a low carbon economy create new employmen...
- Parties to the Left of Labour and Corbynism by J.H...
- Elinor Ostrom’s Rules for Radicals