We will never halt climate change without wind power. We need dozens of wind turbine plants, not none.
The Green Party Trades Union group wholeheartedly supports It is the height of folly for the British government to allow this to happen, the Vesta workers are not only engaged in legitimate protest against redundancy but also struggle for a viable future for all humanity.
Workers for the world unite!
P.Murry GPTU Secretary
PS Joseph Healy has endorsed this statement on behalf of Green Left
- HOW TO JOIN GREEN LEFT
- Code of conduct for Green Left email lists
- green left archive VIDEOS & POLICY STATEMENTS
- Green Left Committee 2017/8 and CONSTITUTION
- European eco-socialist Action Network meeting: London 28 and 29 June 2014:
- WATERMELON SEPTEMBER 2014
- WATERMELON SPRING 2015
- WATERMELON Autumn 2015
- WATERMELON Spring 2016
- THE HEADCORN DECLARATION: Founding statement of Gr...
- Marxism and Ecology
- WATERMELON online Conference Newsletter of Green L...
- Yemen - the Forgotten War
- Brexit and Ecosocialist Alliances 1/4/2017
- WATERMELON Conference Newsletter of Green Left Spr...
- WATERMELON ONLINE Autumn 2017
- "How can a low carbon economy create new employmen...