At Peterloo they fell and died
Those for whom Liberty's price was paid
Now Tomlinson and SOCPA are the theme
Where Freedom's corpse lies in the grave
Lord Liverpool and Captain Burleigh
Who called the Yeomanry to arms
Your heirs - Brown and Ainsworth call for youthful blood in Afghanistan
And Orator Hunt would blanch with shame
Where blood stained the stones of Peter's Fields
There lie the bones of Socialism's hopes
Trod beneath the hooves of New Labour's cavalry
Read out the names of Peterloo and New Labour's dead
- Freedom, Liberty, Suffrage and the Price of Oil!
Talk and discussion part one
Talk and discussion part two
Talk and discussion part three
Talk and discussion part four
Peterloo in 2009
Marchers arrive from Oldham
The Mob assembled
Green Lefties modelling Liberty Caps
A photo op (mishandled?)
Wreath laid at the Peace Memorial
How to organise a spontaneous outcry
Wreath at the Peace Memorial
- HOW TO JOIN GREEN LEFT
- Code of conduct for Green Left email lists
- green left archive VIDEOS & POLICY STATEMENTS
- Green Left Committee 2017/8 and CONSTITUTION
- European eco-socialist Action Network meeting: London 28 and 29 June 2014:
- WATERMELON SEPTEMBER 2014
- WATERMELON SPRING 2015
- WATERMELON Autumn 2015
- WATERMELON Spring 2016
- THE HEADCORN DECLARATION: Founding statement of Gr...
- Marxism and Ecology
- WATERMELON online Conference Newsletter of Green L...
- Yemen - the Forgotten War
- Brexit and Ecosocialist Alliances 1/4/2017
- WATERMELON Conference Newsletter of Green Left Spr...
- WATERMELON ONLINE Autumn 2017
- "How can a low carbon economy create new employmen...
- Parties to the Left of Labour and Corbynism by J.H...
- Elinor Ostrom’s Rules for Radicals
- Watermelon Spring 2018