Inspired by the unity that developed as a result of the Vestas dispute between red and green activists – this group aims to unify these activists to campaign for positive change.
PCS Union HQ, 160 Falcon rd, Clapham Junction; (you have to come in through the back entrance) http://www.pcs.org.uk/en/about_pcs/contact_pcs/index.cfm
12th October from 7:30pm.
Chris Baugh, the PCS Assistant General Secretary.
Paul Hampton, Labour Research Department.
Teresa Delaney, Green Party & Green Left Equal ops rep
- HOW TO JOIN GREEN LEFT
- Code of conduct for Green Left email lists
- green left archive VIDEOS & POLICY STATEMENTS
- Green Left Committee 2017/8 and CONSTITUTION
- European eco-socialist Action Network meeting: London 28 and 29 June 2014:
- WATERMELON SEPTEMBER 2014
- WATERMELON SPRING 2015
- WATERMELON Autumn 2015
- WATERMELON Spring 2016
- THE HEADCORN DECLARATION: Founding statement of Gr...
- Marxism and Ecology
- WATERMELON online Conference Newsletter of Green L...
- Yemen - the Forgotten War
- Brexit and Ecosocialist Alliances 1/4/2017
- WATERMELON Conference Newsletter of Green Left Spr...