The UCU environment conference will be held on Wednesday, November 25th at UCU Head Office. There are 70 places available so please make an early application to avoid disappointment. Travel expenses and lunch will be provided. To register, please go to:
Further information will follow but the current outline is:
10.30am Opening Address
10.40am Panel of speakers from UCU, COIN, PCS,NUT and CWU on Climate Solidarity
11.15am Questions and answers
12.00 noon Workshops on building climate solidarity
1.00 pm Lunch
2.00pm Panel of speakers from HEFCE, AoC, NUS, and the 10:10 project
3.25pm Workshop reports to the panel
3.45pm Speaker from the Vestas occupation & Speaker on the ‘Countdown to Copenhagen’
4.00pm Closing comments
University and College Union
London NW1 7LH
Tel: 020 7756 2539
Latest News: Registrations are now open for the Annual Equality Conferences. Further information available at http://www.ucu.org.uk/index.cfm?articleid=2669
- HOW TO JOIN GREEN LEFT
- Code of conduct for Green Left email lists
- green left archive VIDEOS & POLICY STATEMENTS
- Green Left Committee 2017/8 and CONSTITUTION
- European eco-socialist Action Network meeting: London 28 and 29 June 2014:
- WATERMELON SEPTEMBER 2014
- WATERMELON SPRING 2015
- WATERMELON Autumn 2015
- WATERMELON Spring 2016
- THE HEADCORN DECLARATION: Founding statement of Gr...
- Marxism and Ecology
- WATERMELON online Conference Newsletter of Green L...
- Yemen - the Forgotten War
- Brexit and Ecosocialist Alliances 1/4/2017
- WATERMELON Conference Newsletter of Green Left Spr...
- WATERMELON ONLINE Autumn 2017
- "How can a low carbon economy create new employmen...
- Parties to the Left of Labour and Corbynism by J.H...
- Elinor Ostrom’s Rules for Radicals
- Watermelon Spring 2018