If you haven't already done so, please remember to register your attendance at the public event at UCL this Friday - you can do so by replying to this email.
Please also circulate this advert to anyone else who may be interested.
With best wishes
The Bolivia Information Forum
+44 (0)20 7503 4163
Indigenous leaders will share inspiring examples of environmentally sustainable alternative development models based on millennia-old indigenous ways of life.
Bolivia's social movements are demanding climate justice for the world's poor who are most impacted by climate change, which they recognise as being caused primarily by industrialised countries.
Event open to all, to register please email:
“Bolivian indigenous leaders taking action on climate change”
Friday 4 Dec 2009
Darwin Lecture Theatre
University College London
London WC1E 6BT
(entrance via Malet Place)
Ever Choquehuanca - CSCIB (peasant social movement)
Cristian Domínguez - CSUTCB (peasant social movement)
Rafael Quispe Flores – CONAMAQ (indigenous social movement)
Elyzabeth Peredo (Fundación Solón)
Marcos Nordgren (Climate change
expert from Bolivian NGO CIPCA)
The Bolivia Civil Society Platform on Climate Change is an initiative coordinated by the key social and indigenous movements of Bolivia and is supported jointly by the Catholic Agency for Overseas Development (CAFOD), Christian Aid and Oxfam.
Bolivia Information Forum (BIF), Unit 3 Canonbury Yard, 190a New North Road, London N1 7BJ www.boliviainfoforum.org.uk
- HOW TO JOIN GREEN LEFT
- Code of conduct for Green Left email lists
- green left archive VIDEOS & POLICY STATEMENTS
- Green Left Committee 2017/8 and CONSTITUTION
- European eco-socialist Action Network meeting: London 28 and 29 June 2014:
- WATERMELON SEPTEMBER 2014
- WATERMELON SPRING 2015
- WATERMELON Autumn 2015
- WATERMELON Spring 2016
- THE HEADCORN DECLARATION: Founding statement of Gr...
- Marxism and Ecology
- WATERMELON online Conference Newsletter of Green L...
- Yemen - the Forgotten War
- Brexit and Ecosocialist Alliances 1/4/2017
- WATERMELON Conference Newsletter of Green Left Spr...
- WATERMELON ONLINE Autumn 2017
- "How can a low carbon economy create new employmen...
- Parties to the Left of Labour and Corbynism by J.H...
- Elinor Ostrom’s Rules for Radicals
- Watermelon Spring 2018