----- Forwarded Message ----
Jamie Davis sent a message to the members of "Defend the Four - Defend Branch Rights" Campaign.
Subject: Brian's Appeal Hearing
LOBBY OF APPEAL HEARING FOR BRIAN DEBUS
Monday 11th January 2010 from 8.30 am
Holiday Inn, Carburton Street, W1
NEAREST TUBES Regents Park / Great Portland Street / Warren Street
Please come along to support Brian on the first day of his appeal hearing. This is the final of the hearings and completes UNISON's internal disciplinary process. It will determine whether or not the bans of 3 years for Kas and Glenn, 4 years for Suz and 5 years for Brian are imposed.
It is important that UNISON is clear on the anger felt by members over the witchhunts.
- HOW TO JOIN GREEN LEFT
- Code of conduct for Green Left email lists
- green left archive VIDEOS & POLICY STATEMENTS
- Green Left Committee 2017/8 and CONSTITUTION
- European eco-socialist Action Network meeting: London 28 and 29 June 2014:
- WATERMELON SEPTEMBER 2014
- WATERMELON SPRING 2015
- WATERMELON Autumn 2015
- WATERMELON Spring 2016
- THE HEADCORN DECLARATION: Founding statement of Gr...
- Marxism and Ecology
- WATERMELON online Conference Newsletter of Green L...
- Yemen - the Forgotten War
- Brexit and Ecosocialist Alliances 1/4/2017
- WATERMELON Conference Newsletter of Green Left Spr...
- WATERMELON ONLINE Autumn 2017
- "How can a low carbon economy create new employmen...
- Parties to the Left of Labour and Corbynism by J.H...