From South London Anti-Fascist Group:
We have just found out that the BNP will be holding an anti immigration
protest outside the Home Office, Lunar House, Croydon THIS THURSDAY
Lunar House management allowed the BNP to protest last year, and this year
they have bowed to anti fascist and union pressure and said that this year they can not demonstrate.
However, it is now the police that are refusing to stop the event going ahead as they say that Lunar
house is public property.
The protest will be on the afternoon of Thursday 15th at 2pm at the front of Lunar house - at a time when many families will be waiting to speak with staff in the Home office.
This is of course unacceptable and the South London Anti Fascist Action Group will be supporting PCS comrades in the counter demo. Please join us from 2pm at Lunar House, if you would like to meet at the station please give me a call.
To sign up to the South London Anti Fascist Action Group mailing list please
- HOW TO JOIN GREEN LEFT
- Code of conduct for Green Left email lists
- green left archive VIDEOS & POLICY STATEMENTS
- Green Left Committee 2017/8 and CONSTITUTION
- European eco-socialist Action Network meeting: London 28 and 29 June 2014:
- WATERMELON SEPTEMBER 2014
- WATERMELON SPRING 2015
- WATERMELON Autumn 2015
- WATERMELON Spring 2016
- THE HEADCORN DECLARATION: Founding statement of Gr...
- Marxism and Ecology
- WATERMELON online Conference Newsletter of Green L...
- Yemen - the Forgotten War
- Brexit and Ecosocialist Alliances 1/4/2017
- WATERMELON Conference Newsletter of Green Left Spr...