On Nakba Day, tell the government to take action NOW:
Free Palestine !
Saturday 15 May, 12-2pm
Opposite 10 Downing Street , London SW1 (nearest tube Westminster )
We demand the government:
· End Israel ’s violations of international law, including ending its illegal occupation and building of settlements
· Support bringing Israeli war criminals to justice – no attack on universal jurisdiction
· End the siege on Gaza
· Ban settlement goods
· Suspend the EU-Israel Association Agreement
· End the arms trade with Israel
Organised by Palestine Solidarity Campaign, British Muslim Initiative, Stop the War Coalition, CND, Palestinian Forum in Britain
Supported by: Association of the Palestinian Community UK, Friends of Lebanon, the Green Party, ICAHD UK, Jews for Justice for Palestinians, Liberal Democrats Friends of Palestine, Pax Christi, Public and Commercial Services Union, UNISON, UNITE the Union, Zaytoun.
- HOW TO JOIN GREEN LEFT
- Code of conduct for Green Left email lists
- green left archive VIDEOS & POLICY STATEMENTS
- Green Left Committee 2017/8 and CONSTITUTION
- European eco-socialist Action Network meeting: London 28 and 29 June 2014:
- WATERMELON SEPTEMBER 2014
- WATERMELON SPRING 2015
- WATERMELON Autumn 2015
- WATERMELON Spring 2016
- THE HEADCORN DECLARATION: Founding statement of Gr...
- Marxism and Ecology
- WATERMELON online Conference Newsletter of Green L...
- Yemen - the Forgotten War
- Brexit and Ecosocialist Alliances 1/4/2017
- WATERMELON Conference Newsletter of Green Left Spr...
- WATERMELON ONLINE Autumn 2017
- "How can a low carbon economy create new employmen...
- Parties to the Left of Labour and Corbynism by J.H...
- Elinor Ostrom’s Rules for Radicals