Dear Friend, Forum on Austerity and Resistance
On Sunday 11 March the Right to Work campaign will be hosting an open forum on unemployment and the ‘lost generation’ as part of our AGM.
Confirmed speakers so far include
Owen Jones author of Chavs
Tony Kearns CWU Deputy General Secretary
Zita Holbourne BARAC and PCS
Sean Vernell UCU National Executive
John McDonnell MP
Dannie Grufferty NUS Vice- President Society and Citizenship
Plus speakers from DPAC and others.
As a member of the Right to Work steering committee we hope you will be attending the “Austerity and Resistance” event organised on 11 March.
The event aims to carry forward the work the campaign has undertaken over the last year, challenging attacks on the unemployed and disabled people, uniting the anti-cuts fight with strike action by trade unionists and hounding the Tory wreckers.
It would be great to see you on the day and we’d encourage you to play an active role in proceedings.
Right to Work Forum on Austerity and Resistance
Canterbury and Hughes Parry Halls
12-26 Cartwright Gardens
You can register online now at:
Please publicise the event within your organisation and let us know if you are able to bring a delegation.
Please do not hesitate to contact me with any questions.
National Chair - Right to Work
- HOW TO JOIN GREEN LEFT
- Code of conduct for Green Left email lists
- green left archive VIDEOS & POLICY STATEMENTS
- Green Left Committee 2017/8 and CONSTITUTION
- European eco-socialist Action Network meeting: London 28 and 29 June 2014:
- WATERMELON SEPTEMBER 2014
- WATERMELON SPRING 2015
- WATERMELON Autumn 2015
- WATERMELON Spring 2016
- THE HEADCORN DECLARATION: Founding statement of Gr...
- Marxism and Ecology
- WATERMELON online Conference Newsletter of Green L...
- Yemen - the Forgotten War
- Brexit and Ecosocialist Alliances 1/4/2017
- WATERMELON Conference Newsletter of Green Left Spr...
- WATERMELON ONLINE Autumn 2017
- "How can a low carbon economy create new employmen...
- Parties to the Left of Labour and Corbynism by J.H...
- Elinor Ostrom’s Rules for Radicals
- Watermelon Spring 2018