Speakers include: Tony Benn, Katy Clark MP, Len McCluskey (Gen. Sec. Unite), Owen Jones, Christine Blower (Gen. Sec. NUT), Danielle Obono (Front De Gauche), Salma Yaqoob (Respect), Vassilis Fouskas (Syriza), Andrew Burgin (Coalition of Resistance), Clare Solomon (co-editor of Springtime: the new student rebellions), Wendy Savage (Keep Our NHS Public), Romayne Phoenix (Chair)
Stop the Cuts - Defend Our Services - Reclaim the NHS
The TUC have called a national demonstration on October 20th in central London - this important meeting is to start a mass mobilisation for the march, and will include time to break into geographical aras to plan further actions to build.
6:30pm, Tuesday 19 June
Friends Meeting House (opposite Euston St)
173 Euston Road, London NW1 2BJ
- HOW TO JOIN GREEN LEFT
- Code of conduct for Green Left email lists
- green left archive VIDEOS & POLICY STATEMENTS
- Green Left Committee 2017/8 and CONSTITUTION
- European eco-socialist Action Network meeting: London 28 and 29 June 2014:
- WATERMELON SEPTEMBER 2014
- WATERMELON SPRING 2015
- WATERMELON Autumn 2015
- WATERMELON Spring 2016
- THE HEADCORN DECLARATION: Founding statement of Gr...
- Marxism and Ecology
- WATERMELON online Conference Newsletter of Green L...
- Yemen - the Forgotten War
- Brexit and Ecosocialist Alliances 1/4/2017
- WATERMELON Conference Newsletter of Green Left Spr...
- WATERMELON ONLINE Autumn 2017
- "How can a low carbon economy create new employmen...
- Parties to the Left of Labour and Corbynism by J.H...
- Elinor Ostrom’s Rules for Radicals
Friday, 15 June 2012
Coalition of Resistance: Can't Pay, Won't Pay Public Meeting 19/6/2012
Posted by DON'T dis US at 03:08