Wednesday 12 June 2013

Welsh assembly T-shirt Censorship Shock (not!)

From: "Andy & Natalie Chyba" 
To: "Greenleft" 
Cc: 
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2013 17:26:20 +0100 (GMT Daylight Time)
Subject: Re: [greenleftdiscuss] PMQT
I was barred from wearing a slogan t-shirt 'NO FRACKING WAY!' into the Wales Assembly Building in Cardiff recently.
 
Apparently it was deemed 'too political' to be allowed into such a place!!
 
 (Fish eye lens distortion - honest!)
 
 Andy
 
-------Original Message-------
 
Date: 12/06/2013 12:54:29
Subject: Re: [greenleftdiscuss] PMQT
 
I can confirm that she (Caroline Lucas) was still wearing it in PMQs after I heard she had been asked to cover it up (not take it off).


On Wed, Jun 12, 2013 at 12:30 PM, Romayne Phoenix wrote:
Caroline Lucas MP
Wearing slogan TShirt  during PM's QT

She has been told to take it off I hear rumour  -? She hasn't

No more Page 3

Romayne
Sent from my iPhone



No comments: