Local Assembly EventsOpen discussion meeting: Fuel poverty & energy, @ Community Base, Queen's Road
Why are so many people forced to choose between heating and eating this winter? Can we create a sustainable energy system in the UK?
Discussion kicked off by speakers from Fuel Poverty Action & Brighton & Hove Energy Services Cooperative. Followed by short 30 mins catch up of BPA admin and organising~ all welcome.
- HOW TO JOIN GREEN LEFT
- Code of conduct for Green Left email lists
- green left archive VIDEOS & POLICY STATEMENTS
- Green Left Committee 2017/8 and CONSTITUTION
- European eco-socialist Action Network meeting: London 28 and 29 June 2014:
- WATERMELON SEPTEMBER 2014
- WATERMELON SPRING 2015
- WATERMELON Autumn 2015
- WATERMELON Spring 2016
- THE HEADCORN DECLARATION: Founding statement of Gr...
- Marxism and Ecology
- WATERMELON online Conference Newsletter of Green L...
- Yemen - the Forgotten War
- Brexit and Ecosocialist Alliances 1/4/2017
- WATERMELON Conference Newsletter of Green Left Spr...
- WATERMELON ONLINE Autumn 2017
- "How can a low carbon economy create new employmen...
- Parties to the Left of Labour and Corbynism by J.H...
- Elinor Ostrom’s Rules for Radicals
Sunday, 5 January 2014
BRIGHTON PEOPLE'S ASSEMBLY MEETING on Fuel Poverty
Posted by DON'T dis US at 13:02