- HOW TO JOIN GREEN LEFT
- Code of conduct for Green Left email lists
- green left archive VIDEOS & POLICY STATEMENTS
- Green Left Committee 2017/8 and CONSTITUTION
- European eco-socialist Action Network meeting: London 28 and 29 June 2014:
- WATERMELON SEPTEMBER 2014
- WATERMELON SPRING 2015
- WATERMELON Autumn 2015
- WATERMELON Spring 2016
- THE HEADCORN DECLARATION: Founding statement of Gr...
- Marxism and Ecology
- WATERMELON online Conference Newsletter of Green L...
- Yemen - the Forgotten War
- Brexit and Ecosocialist Alliances 1/4/2017
- WATERMELON Conference Newsletter of Green Left Spr...
- WATERMELON ONLINE Autumn 2017
- "How can a low carbon economy create new employmen...
- Parties to the Left of Labour and Corbynism by J.H...
Sunday, 1 June 2014
Radical Film Festival at Tolpuddle
acknowledgements to Romayne Phoenix
Now is the time for of those of you who have promised to support the Tolpuddle
Radical Film Festival but haven't got round to it yet to finally click the
Thanks to the myriad of donors we are really nearly there with fund-raising
for the first ever film event at Tolpuddle... but not quite!
Due to the generous support of Trade Councils, Union Branches and individuals
across the UK we have to date raised £2,000 to make the festival a definite
goer but we need £2,500 to cover all the expenses.
Any help you can give will be much appreciated and with such a modest target
anything from £5 upwards will make a real difference.
You can donate on our Sponsume page here.
Or donate directly via Paypal here.
The inaugural Tolpuddle Radical Film Festival will run alongside the main
Tolpuddle Festival and launches with an exclusive pre-release screening of
Still The Enemy Within and will be theming the festival on mining and Trade
Unionism in honour of the 30th anniversary of the 1984 Miners strike.
“I strongly support the idea of a Radical Film Festival at Tolpuddle.
Films can bring in new ideas, new perspectives, new voices. As trade unionists
we urgently need to re-examine our attitude to the existing parties. We need
real political representation and to re-discover our militancy. Films that
reflect struggles of working people can be a spur to action” Ken Loach
Chris Jury & Reuben Irving
Festival Directors, Tolpuddle Radical Film Festival
Posted by DON'T dis US at 06:52