The Green Party Trade Union group sends solidarity to all those NHS workers who are striking today (13/10/2014). It is a disgrace that in one of the richer nations of the world, we are so misgoverned that workers in our health services are not properly paid for their skilled and dedicated work, whilst the government continually seeks to make the provision of health available as a source of profit to the private sector. GPTU and the Green Party stand for a properly resourced health service staffed by properly paid workers providing health free at the point of need. Victory to the NHS strikers!
- HOW TO JOIN GREEN LEFT
- Code of conduct for Green Left email lists
- green left archive VIDEOS & POLICY STATEMENTS
- Green Left Committee 2017/8 and CONSTITUTION
- European eco-socialist Action Network meeting: London 28 and 29 June 2014:
- WATERMELON SEPTEMBER 2014
- WATERMELON SPRING 2015
- WATERMELON Autumn 2015
- WATERMELON Spring 2016
- THE HEADCORN DECLARATION: Founding statement of Gr...
- Marxism and Ecology
- WATERMELON online Conference Newsletter of Green L...
- Yemen - the Forgotten War
- Brexit and Ecosocialist Alliances 1/4/2017
- WATERMELON Conference Newsletter of Green Left Spr...