- HOW TO JOIN GREEN LEFT
- Code of conduct for Green Left email lists
- green left archive VIDEOS & POLICY STATEMENTS
- Green Left Committee 2017/8 and CONSTITUTION
- European eco-socialist Action Network meeting: London 28 and 29 June 2014:
- WATERMELON SEPTEMBER 2014
- WATERMELON SPRING 2015
- WATERMELON Autumn 2015
- WATERMELON Spring 2016
- THE HEADCORN DECLARATION: Founding statement of Gr...
- Marxism and Ecology
- WATERMELON online Conference Newsletter of Green L...
- Yemen - the Forgotten War
- Brexit and Ecosocialist Alliances 1/4/2017
- WATERMELON Conference Newsletter of Green Left Spr...
- WATERMELON ONLINE Autumn 2017
- "How can a low carbon economy create new employmen...
- Parties to the Left of Labour and Corbynism by J.H...
Saturday, 1 November 2014
The Green Party Trade Union Group sends its support to striking FBU members
The Green Party Trade Union Group sends its support to striking FBU members who are resisting the government’s current attack on their pensions and retirement rights, which is just another part of a wider governmental attack on public services and workers’ pay and conditions. All workers deserve a properly paid retirement at the end of their working lives and should not be forced to go on working when they aren’t fit to do so, especially if, like firefighters , their work is physically demanding and dangerous. The firefighters' cause is just and GPTU members hope and trust that they will prevail.
Posted by DON'T dis US at 11:19