- HOW TO JOIN GREEN LEFT
- Code of conduct for Green Left email lists
- green left archive VIDEOS & POLICY STATEMENTS
- Green Left Committee 2017/8 and CONSTITUTION
- European eco-socialist Action Network meeting: London 28 and 29 June 2014:
- WATERMELON SEPTEMBER 2014
- WATERMELON SPRING 2015
- WATERMELON Autumn 2015
- WATERMELON Spring 2016
- THE HEADCORN DECLARATION: Founding statement of Gr...
- Marxism and Ecology
- WATERMELON online Conference Newsletter of Green L...
- Yemen - the Forgotten War
- Brexit and Ecosocialist Alliances 1/4/2017
- WATERMELON Conference Newsletter of Green Left Spr...
- WATERMELON ONLINE Autumn 2017
- "How can a low carbon economy create new employmen...
- Parties to the Left of Labour and Corbynism by J.H...
- Elinor Ostrom’s Rules for Radicals
Saturday, 28 March 2015
London Federation of Green Parties speakers meeting 24/3/2015 “The first Swedish Green government is here but how green is it?”
London Federation of Green Parties speakers meeting 24/3/2015
PETER GILLJOM: “The first Swedish Green government is here but how green is it?”
The last Swedish election resulted in a historic victory for the Green Party, not in figures but in the outcome: Finally the Green Party is part of a governmental coalition. This presentation will explain the Swedish political landscape as of the last election (Sep 14, 2014) and the critique that the Green Party has received since.
Peter Gilljom has been an elected member of the board of public health and sports for the Green Party in the city of Borås and coordinator for the borough of Östermalm in Stockholm for the Green Party.
Posted by DON'T dis US at 12:30