- HOW TO JOIN GREEN LEFT
- Code of conduct for Green Left email lists
- green left archive VIDEOS & POLICY STATEMENTS
- Green Left Committee 2017/8 and CONSTITUTION
- European eco-socialist Action Network meeting: London 28 and 29 June 2014:
- WATERMELON SEPTEMBER 2014
- WATERMELON SPRING 2015
- WATERMELON Autumn 2015
- WATERMELON Spring 2016
- THE HEADCORN DECLARATION: Founding statement of Gr...
- Marxism and Ecology
- WATERMELON online Conference Newsletter of Green L...
- Yemen - the Forgotten War
- Brexit and Ecosocialist Alliances 1/4/2017
- WATERMELON Conference Newsletter of Green Left Spr...
- WATERMELON ONLINE Autumn 2017
- "How can a low carbon economy create new employmen...
- Parties to the Left of Labour and Corbynism by J.H...
- Elinor Ostrom’s Rules for Radicals
Thursday, 16 April 2015
Biomass & Coal: Why you should join the #axedrax demonstration on Apr 22
Published on 14 Apr 2015 Drax power station hold their AGM on Wednesday Apr 22 in the City of London, as they expand their plans to burn dangerous amounts of wood with coal. It will increase the carbon they emit, cause life threatening pollution in local communities, and destroy essential wetland forests in the U.S. and Canada. Come and join us to demand that the Government stops subsidising this dangerous station.
Posted by DON'T dis US at 07:12