- HOW TO JOIN GREEN LEFT
- Code of conduct for Green Left email lists
- green left archive VIDEOS & POLICY STATEMENTS
- Green Left Committee 2017/8 and CONSTITUTION
- European eco-socialist Action Network meeting: London 28 and 29 June 2014:
- WATERMELON SEPTEMBER 2014
- WATERMELON SPRING 2015
- WATERMELON Autumn 2015
- WATERMELON Spring 2016
- THE HEADCORN DECLARATION: Founding statement of Gr...
- Marxism and Ecology
- WATERMELON online Conference Newsletter of Green L...
- Yemen - the Forgotten War
- Brexit and Ecosocialist Alliances 1/4/2017
- WATERMELON Conference Newsletter of Green Left Spr...
- WATERMELON ONLINE Autumn 2017
- "How can a low carbon economy create new employmen...
Tuesday, 26 May 2015
Join Cardiff Trades Council and anticuts campaigners at Cardiff Central on 27th May and be a part of the fightback!
The Queen's speech on Wednesday looks set to include details of the beginning of the most vicious attacks on trade union rights we have seen in the UK for decades.
The Tories intend to tighten the noose tied by Thatcher almost three decades ago when that government introduced some of the most restrictive anti-trade union laws in Europe. We are not going to let them.
The RMT trade union has struck the first blow against the newly installed Tory cabinet by embarrassing them with a ballot for industrial action that had a result which far outstripped both the intended new threshold and the majority which the government was elected by, and so we intend to protest in the symbolic location of the railway station on the day of the Queen's speech.
Meanwhile there will be thousands of young people protesting across the UK against the austerity cuts in demonstrations called by Youth Fight For Jobs on the same day, let's show the government a nationwide demonstration of the collective power of the working class!
If you cannot make the huge London demo next month, join Cardiff Trades Council and anticuts campaigners at Cardiff Central on 27th May and be a part of the fightback!
Posted by DON'T dis US at 12:55