Please join this anti-fascist demo in Croydon called by UAF
We are Croydon
No to Racism & Fascism -
No BNP in Croydon
Saturday 5 September 11.30am Lunar House 40 Wellesley Road,
Croydon CR9 2BY
The fascist and racist British National Party are coming to Lunar House to try to intimidate new migrants in our community.
A coalition of local people and trade unions have come together to stand against racists and to stand up for our diverse community.
Join the demonstration against the BNP coming to Croydon.
Supported by Croydon Trades Council, PCS, NUT, GMB, Unite, UCU and DPAC
ALSO on 5TH SEPT
Solidarity with migrants and refugees in Calais
A solidarity delegation is heading to Calais on Sat 5th September organised by Stand Up to Racism
People can donate money, food or practical things such as clothing, sanitary products, bedding or children’s toys etc a collection sheet is available via the link below.If you have items to donate or can organise a collection at work or in your community this week please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
A second delegation is being planned for October 17. If you would like to help organise a contingent from South East London to join this delegation and collect for it contact email@example.com
check for what's happening locally - collections etc or start something ! Contact and coordinate with those groups starting up ? Socks/ jeans / t shirts / hoodies / sleeping bags / wash stuff / phones / etc
- HOW TO JOIN GREEN LEFT
- Code of conduct for Green Left email lists
- green left archive VIDEOS & POLICY STATEMENTS
- Green Left Committee 2017/8 and CONSTITUTION
- European eco-socialist Action Network meeting: London 28 and 29 June 2014:
- WATERMELON SEPTEMBER 2014
- WATERMELON SPRING 2015
- WATERMELON Autumn 2015
- WATERMELON Spring 2016
- THE HEADCORN DECLARATION: Founding statement of Gr...
- Marxism and Ecology
- WATERMELON online Conference Newsletter of Green L...
- Yemen - the Forgotten War
- Brexit and Ecosocialist Alliances 1/4/2017
- WATERMELON Conference Newsletter of Green Left Spr...
- WATERMELON ONLINE Autumn 2017
- "How can a low carbon economy create new employmen...
- Parties to the Left of Labour and Corbynism by J.H...
- Elinor Ostrom’s Rules for Radicals
- Watermelon Spring 2018