Videos at http://gptublog.blogspot.co.uk/2015/09/green-party-fringe-meeting-at-tuc.html
GREEN PARTY FRINGE MEETING at TUC Congress 2015:: WORKERS’ RIGHTS: In or out of EU? (Mon 14/9/2015)
The theme of the fringe is workers rights,. as we face an EU Referendum. What is better for our future and our children’s future as workers ? The Green Party position has been 'Yes Yes Yes' - yes to a referendum, yes to reform and yes to staying in. We know that some trade unionists oppose this and others will be questioning previously held positions especially after the treatment of the elected government in Greece and considering the TTIP threat.
Whatever political party trade unionists support this is a good time for us to look at the pros and cons and to put our arguments out to debate. Sally Hunt General Secretary of the Universities and Colleges Union which represents lecturers in Further, Adult and Higher Education. UCU has supported anti austerity campaigns and the Peoples’ Assembly Against Austerity, UCU takes an informed interest environmental issues and politics, it supports the Campaign for 1 million climate jobs and promotes the role of education in combating climate change.
Natalie Bennett (Green Party Chair) and Sally Hunt.(UCU),. CHERYL GEDLING: NEC and Jean Lambert MEP ( Green Party) Jean Lambert is the Green Party's MEP for London.
- HOW TO JOIN GREEN LEFT
- Code of conduct for Green Left email lists
- green left archive VIDEOS & POLICY STATEMENTS
- Green Left Committee 2017/8 and CONSTITUTION
- European eco-socialist Action Network meeting: London 28 and 29 June 2014:
- WATERMELON SEPTEMBER 2014
- WATERMELON SPRING 2015
- WATERMELON Autumn 2015
- WATERMELON Spring 2016
- THE HEADCORN DECLARATION: Founding statement of Gr...
- Marxism and Ecology
- WATERMELON online Conference Newsletter of Green L...
- Yemen - the Forgotten War
- Brexit and Ecosocialist Alliances 1/4/2017
- WATERMELON Conference Newsletter of Green Left Spr...