- HOW TO JOIN GREEN LEFT
- Code of conduct for Green Left email lists
- green left archive VIDEOS & POLICY STATEMENTS
- Green Left Committee 2017/8 and CONSTITUTION
- European eco-socialist Action Network meeting: London 28 and 29 June 2014:
- WATERMELON SEPTEMBER 2014
- WATERMELON SPRING 2015
- WATERMELON Autumn 2015
- WATERMELON Spring 2016
- THE HEADCORN DECLARATION: Founding statement of Gr...
- Marxism and Ecology
- WATERMELON online Conference Newsletter of Green L...
- Yemen - the Forgotten War
- Brexit and Ecosocialist Alliances 1/4/2017
- WATERMELON Conference Newsletter of Green Left Spr...
- WATERMELON ONLINE Autumn 2017
- "How can a low carbon economy create new employmen...
- Parties to the Left of Labour and Corbynism by J.H...
- Elinor Ostrom’s Rules for Radicals
- Watermelon Spring 2018
Thursday, 8 October 2015
London Federation of Green Parties SPEAKERS' meeeting 29/9/2015: "Greens, Trade Unions/"NHS/Whistleblowing"/NUCLEAR POWER
P.Murry:Trade Unions and the Greens.P.Murry is Secretary of the Green Party Trade Union group (gptu), has been a trade unionist for most of his working life, including being a tu branch officer in NATFHE (now known as the University and Colleges Union) and is currently Trade Union Liaison Officer for Brent Green Party also at https://youtu.be/K8ur9AvH3-8 Published on 8 Oct 2015 Elizabeth Cotton. "NHS/Whistleblowing" London Federation of Green Parties, Speakers' meeting 29/9/2015. Elizabeth's talk will look at the state of health and social care in the UK from the perspective of the people that deliver those services. From whistleblowing to bullying the working culture in the NHS has been described as operating under a 'pervasive culture of fear'. This talk will look at the systemic and workplace factors that are keeping people from speaking up about what's happening to health and social care. We will also look at how people survive working in the sector. Elizabeth Cotton is a writer and educator working on precarious work and mental health. She is an academic at Middlesex University and runs www.survivingwork.org and writes a column Battles on the NHS Frontline: Surviving Work in health and social care for the conversation.com. As part of this work she is collecting anonymous Stories from the Frontline which can be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org Elizabeth is currently working on her new book Surviving Work: How to Manage Working in Health and Social Care, Gower 2016. If you would like to contact her anonymously to talk about your experiences of working in health and social care please contact her on email@example.com or visit www.survivingwork.org also at https://youtu.be/XoZhVWpwzKw Paul Ingram on NUCLEAR POWER.Paul Ingram Executive Director British American Security Information Council (BASIC) Web: www.basicint.org Twitter: @basic_int also at https://youtu.be/jxou8OxlMIg TU's, NHS/Whistleblowing and nuclear power:questions and discussion also at https://youtu.be/IsP0D0SWugY
Posted by DON'T dis US at 04:53