On Saturday 7th May we will be holding a Demo for Democracy in Westminster. The anniversary of the most disproportionate election in British history will be a day to call for all voters to be fairly represented in our parliament and for the establishment of real democracy in the UK.
There will be speakers from across the political spectrum, creative action and fun. Like our last demo in July 2015, this will be a family-friendly day to call for change in a manner fitting to the inclusive, cooperative political system we want to build.
This will be the first of an annual day to demand a fair electoral system, which will continue each year until we make all votes matter.
Save the date. Spread the word. see http://www.makevotesmatter.org.uk/events/2016/2/20/demo-for-democracy
- HOW TO JOIN GREEN LEFT
- Code of conduct for Green Left email lists
- green left archive VIDEOS & POLICY STATEMENTS
- Green Left Committee 2017/8 and CONSTITUTION
- European eco-socialist Action Network meeting: London 28 and 29 June 2014:
- WATERMELON SEPTEMBER 2014
- WATERMELON SPRING 2015
- WATERMELON Autumn 2015
- WATERMELON Spring 2016
- THE HEADCORN DECLARATION: Founding statement of Gr...
- Marxism and Ecology
- WATERMELON online Conference Newsletter of Green L...
- Yemen - the Forgotten War
- Brexit and Ecosocialist Alliances 1/4/2017
- WATERMELON Conference Newsletter of Green Left Spr...
- WATERMELON ONLINE Autumn 2017
- "How can a low carbon economy create new employmen...
- Parties to the Left of Labour and Corbynism by J.H...
- Elinor Ostrom’s Rules for Radicals
- Watermelon Spring 2018