JOIN US AT HAMILTON HOUSESUPPORT THE STRIKES, PROMOTE THE MARCH FOR HEALTH HOMES JOBS AND EDUCATION FOR LONDON ACTIVISTS RALLY:
Public support for the Junior Doctors and Student Nurses is growing and growing, and with more strike action called by the BMA coming up, it couldn't be better timing for us to call a London Activists Rally. NUT teachers strikes have also been called on
over FE cuts. The People's Assembly need to get down and show support on the pickets and use them as an opportunity to promote the March for Health Homes Jobs and Education.
It's also time to start planning those street stalls throughout the capital, leafleting sessions at stations and much more.
Get down to Hamilton House, Mabledon Place, WC1H 9BD at to get involved in mobilising support for the Doctors and Teachers strikes and the Demo.
Please share the Facebook Event widely!
See you there!
The People's Assembly Against Austerity
|The People's Assembly Against Austerity · United Kingdom|
This email was sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. To stop receiving emails, click here.
You can also keep up with The People's Assembly Against Austerity on Twitter orFacebook.
- HOW TO JOIN GREEN LEFT
- Code of conduct for Green Left email lists
- green left archive VIDEOS & POLICY STATEMENTS
- Green Left Committee 2017/8 and CONSTITUTION
- European eco-socialist Action Network meeting: London 28 and 29 June 2014:
- WATERMELON SEPTEMBER 2014
- WATERMELON SPRING 2015
- WATERMELON Autumn 2015
- WATERMELON Spring 2016
- THE HEADCORN DECLARATION: Founding statement of Gr...
- Marxism and Ecology
- WATERMELON online Conference Newsletter of Green L...
- Yemen - the Forgotten War
- Brexit and Ecosocialist Alliances 1/4/2017
- WATERMELON Conference Newsletter of Green Left Spr...
- WATERMELON ONLINE Autumn 2017
- "How can a low carbon economy create new employmen...
- Parties to the Left of Labour and Corbynism by J.H...
- Elinor Ostrom’s Rules for Radicals
Tuesday, 1 March 2016
TUES 8 MARCH 6:30pm FOR LONDON ACTIVISTS RALLY: SUPPORT THE STRIKES, PROMOTE THE MARCH FOR HEALTH HOMES JOBS AND EDUCATION
Posted by DON'T dis US at 10:24