Green Left defines Eco socialism based on its founding statement “the Headcorn Declaration” and 2nd draft of the Ecosocialist Manifesto .GL knows that other definitions exist. Moreover many who identify as Ecosocialist, and some who don’t, choose this label, might belong to organisations which do not identify as such, or to no political organization at all. The proposal is an attempt to work constructively and co-operatively with other Ecosocialists, because human caused climate change is accelerating and threatening disastrous consequences and there is no adequate political response to it. Proposing that individuals from different organisations and none form a loose network has no preset agenda. An ES Network will develop its own one. The next step is to collect contacts who might be interested to start setting up the Network.
- HOW TO JOIN GREEN LEFT
- Code of conduct for Green Left email lists
- green left archive VIDEOS & POLICY STATEMENTS
- Green Left Committee 2017/8 and CONSTITUTION
- European eco-socialist Action Network meeting: London 28 and 29 June 2014:
- WATERMELON SEPTEMBER 2014
- WATERMELON SPRING 2015
- WATERMELON Autumn 2015
- WATERMELON Spring 2016
- THE HEADCORN DECLARATION: Founding statement of Gr...
- Marxism and Ecology
- WATERMELON online Conference Newsletter of Green L...
- Yemen - the Forgotten War
- Brexit and Ecosocialist Alliances 1/4/2017
- WATERMELON Conference Newsletter of Green Left Spr...
- WATERMELON ONLINE Autumn 2017
- "How can a low carbon economy create new employmen...