Friday 10 November 2017

Jonathan Bartley drag shock!



The police just stopped me protesting outside the fracking site in Ryedale.

They didn't do it nicely. They physically dragged me and several other protesters, pushing us around, and pulling us along the floor.

I knew the police there could be rough, but I didn't know how rough until I experienced it myself.
It shows they are rattled. The government and Third Energy know they've lost the battle of arguments so they're using all they have left: brute force.

It means we can win. They can't drag us all away. They can't ignore all of our voices.

We've got them spooked and now is the time to act. Email Greg Clark today and tell him you won't put up with fracking or his bullying.

Yours,
Jonathan Bartley
Co-Leader of the Green Party of England and Wales

No comments: