- HOW TO JOIN GREEN LEFT
- Code of conduct for Green Left email lists
- green left archive VIDEOS & POLICY STATEMENTS
- Green Left Committee 2017/8 and CONSTITUTION
- European eco-socialist Action Network meeting: London 28 and 29 June 2014:
- WATERMELON SEPTEMBER 2014
- WATERMELON SPRING 2015
- WATERMELON Autumn 2015
- WATERMELON Spring 2016
- THE HEADCORN DECLARATION: Founding statement of Gr...
- Marxism and Ecology
- WATERMELON online Conference Newsletter of Green L...
- Yemen - the Forgotten War
- Brexit and Ecosocialist Alliances 1/4/2017
- WATERMELON Conference Newsletter of Green Left Spr...
- WATERMELON ONLINE Autumn 2017
- "How can a low carbon economy create new employmen...
- Parties to the Left of Labour and Corbynism by J.H...
- Elinor Ostrom’s Rules for Radicals
- Watermelon Spring 2018
Friday, 10 November 2017
Jonathan Bartley drag shock!
The police just stopped me protesting outside the fracking site in Ryedale.
They didn't do it nicely. They physically dragged me and several other protesters, pushing us around, and pulling us along the floor.
I knew the police there could be rough, but I didn't know how rough until I experienced it myself.
It shows they are rattled. The government and Third Energy know they've lost the battle of arguments so they're using all they have left: brute force.
It means we can win. They can't drag us all away. They can't ignore all of our voices.
We've got them spooked and now is the time to act. Email Greg Clark today and tell him you won't put up with fracking or his bullying.
Co-Leader of the Green Party of England and Wales
Posted by DON'T dis US at 09:18