Brexit and Ecosocialist Alliances, Green Left meeting at Global Green/ European Global Green/ Green Party of England and Wales conference 1 April 2017.
Chair: Lucy Early Green Left International Officer.
Sociologist, columnist & activist, from University of Warsaw. Member of Krytyka Polityczna. Co-editor ofZielone Wladomosci (Green News ). Co-chair of the Polish Green party 2013-6, currently member of the editorial board of Green European Journal,
International co co-ordinator Green Party of England &Wales executive, founder member of the Green Left, an anti-capitalist and eco-socialist network within the Green Party, teacher, activist and author , whose published works include
Getting There: Steps Towards A Green Society, 1990. isbn 1-85425-034-5
Babylon and Beyond: The Economics of Anti-Capitalist, Anti-Globalist & Radical Green Movements, 2005. ISBN 0-7453-2390-1
The Rise of the Green Left: Inside the Worldwide Ecosocialist Movement, 2010. ISBN 978-0-7453-3036-5
Economics After Capitalism A Guide to the Ruins and a Road to the Future ISBN: 9780745335070 2015
Derek's new book “Elinor Ostrom's Rules for Radicals”.will be published By Pluto Press in autumn
Brexit and Ecosocialist Alliances:Introduction & Derek Wall
Brexit and Ecosocialist Alliances: Adam Ostolski
Brexit and Ecosocialist Alliances: Questions and discussion part 1
Brexit and Ecosocialist Alliances: Questions and discussion part 2
- HOW TO JOIN GREEN LEFT
- Code of conduct for Green Left email lists
- green left archive VIDEOS & POLICY STATEMENTS
- Green Left Committee 2018/9 and CONSTITUTION
- European eco-socialist Action Network meeting: London 28 and 29 June 2014:
- WATERMELON SEPTEMBER 2014
- WATERMELON SPRING 2015
- WATERMELON Autumn 2015
- WATERMELON Spring 2016
- THE HEADCORN DECLARATION: Founding statement of Gr...
- Marxism and Ecology
- WATERMELON online Conference Newsletter of Green L...
- Yemen - the Forgotten War
- Brexit and Ecosocialist Alliances 1/4/2017
- WATERMELON Conference Newsletter of Green Left Spr...
- WATERMELON ONLINE Autumn 2017
- "How can a low carbon economy create new employmen...
- Parties to the Left of Labour and Corbynism by J.H...
- Elinor Ostrom’s Rules for Radicals
- Watermelon Spring 2018
- WATERMELON Conference Newsletter of Green Left Autumn 2018 & IHRA Special Supplement