Please note that the SERTUC International Committee is holding an open meeting on the recent European Court of Justice rulings on the Viking, Laval, Ruffert and Luxemburg cases and the implications for trade union activity in the UK and Europe .
It takes place from 6pm – 8pm on Wednesday 10th December at Congress House. Speakers include Professor Keith Ewing from IER and Hannah Reed, Senior Employment Rights Officer at the TUC. Other speakers from the UK and Europe to be confirmed.
If you have not already done so, please can you register for this event at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Matt Dykes on 020 7467 1386.
Please circulate this among your colleagues and networks.
- HOW TO JOIN GREEN LEFT
- Code of conduct for Green Left email lists
- green left archive VIDEOS & POLICY STATEMENTS
- Green Left Committee 2017/8 and CONSTITUTION
- European eco-socialist Action Network meeting: London 28 and 29 June 2014:
- WATERMELON SEPTEMBER 2014
- WATERMELON SPRING 2015
- WATERMELON Autumn 2015
- WATERMELON Spring 2016
- THE HEADCORN DECLARATION: Founding statement of Gr...
- Marxism and Ecology
- WATERMELON online Conference Newsletter of Green L...
- Yemen - the Forgotten War
- Brexit and Ecosocialist Alliances 1/4/2017
- WATERMELON Conference Newsletter of Green Left Spr...
- WATERMELON ONLINE Autumn 2017
- "How can a low carbon economy create new employmen...