- HOW TO JOIN GREEN LEFT
- Code of conduct for Green Left email lists
- green left archive VIDEOS & POLICY STATEMENTS
- Green Left Committee 2017/8 and CONSTITUTION
- European eco-socialist Action Network meeting: London 28 and 29 June 2014:
- WATERMELON SEPTEMBER 2014
- WATERMELON SPRING 2015
- WATERMELON Autumn 2015
- WATERMELON Spring 2016
- THE HEADCORN DECLARATION: Founding statement of Gr...
- Marxism and Ecology
- WATERMELON online Conference Newsletter of Green L...
- Yemen - the Forgotten War
- Brexit and Ecosocialist Alliances 1/4/2017
- WATERMELON Conference Newsletter of Green Left Spr...
- WATERMELON ONLINE Autumn 2017
- "How can a low carbon economy create new employmen...
- Parties to the Left of Labour and Corbynism by J.H...
- Elinor Ostrom’s Rules for Radicals
Friday, 28 August 2009
Climate and Capital: A seminar organised by Socialist Resistance and Green Left
Climate and Capital
10.30 - 5.30, Friends Meeting House, Euston,
A seminar organised by Socialist
Resistance and Green Left
Green Left and Socialist Resistance are offering a one-third discount on their Climate and Capitalism seminar on September 12. The discount is available with the new leaflet, now online at http://tinyurl.com/ClimateSeminar, with advance bookings, and reduced price offer on Ian Angus' new book go to http://socialistresistance.org/?p=635
* Global Fight for Climate Justice
* The economic crisis and the ecosocialist response
* Gender, ecology and ecosocialism
* Alternatives to the market
* Alternative production
* The impact in the global south
* Direct action prefiguring a sustainable society
* Sustainable cities
* The campaign for green jobs
* Building the fightback and organising for Copenhagen
Speakers: Ian Angus, Grace Livingstone,
Raphie de Santos, Romayne Phoenix, Liam MacUaid, Helen Ward, Sean Thompson,
Sheila Malone, Derek Wall, Terry Conway, Roy Wilkes
Book now on-line for 1/3 off entry and £2 off new
book by Ian Angus on "The Global Fight for Climate Justice"
Posted by DON'T dis US at 08:42