Subject: Wigan, Leigh & Makerfield United Against BSF - Campaign Launch Meeting
STOP THE SCHOOL CLOSURES - STOP THE BUILDING OF PFI MONSTER SCHOOLS! STOP THE BSF PROGRAMME!
If you can make this meeting and/or can help get others along please go to: http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=128597946097
This will be the first meeting of our proposed borough-wide campaign proper and everyone opposed to the Building Schools for the Future programme (BSF) in the Borough is being invited to attend. We are enTuesday, 11 August 2009 19:30 - 21:30 Golborne Catholic ClubHigh Street (opposite LIDL Supermarket) GolbornePhone: 07724139278
couraging every existing campaign group fighting against the closure of their local school or schools, and against the proposed new PFI financed Monster schools which are intended to replace them, to make sure they are represented at this meeting as well as on the new borough wide steering committee we are hoping to set up at it.SPEAKERS: will include branch officials from Wigan UNISON, leading members of the Save Hesketh Fletcher Campaign, Campaign Against the Monster School in Lowton, Makerfield Against Development, and against the closure of Montrose Special School in Wigan. Borough Councillors opposed to the BSF programme and who are wanting to be involved in the campaign are also being invited, as are any other supportive individuals, campaign groups or trade union branches.
Join our facebook group at http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=107516426890
Stephen Hall on behalf of Wigan, Leigh & Makerfield United Against BSF--------------------
- HOW TO JOIN GREEN LEFT
- Code of conduct for Green Left email lists
- green left archive VIDEOS & POLICY STATEMENTS
- Green Left Committee 2017/8 and CONSTITUTION
- European eco-socialist Action Network meeting: London 28 and 29 June 2014:
- WATERMELON SEPTEMBER 2014
- WATERMELON SPRING 2015
- WATERMELON Autumn 2015
- WATERMELON Spring 2016
- THE HEADCORN DECLARATION: Founding statement of Gr...
- Marxism and Ecology
- WATERMELON online Conference Newsletter of Green L...
- Yemen - the Forgotten War
- Brexit and Ecosocialist Alliances 1/4/2017
- WATERMELON Conference Newsletter of Green Left Spr...
- WATERMELON ONLINE Autumn 2017
- "How can a low carbon economy create new employmen...
- Parties to the Left of Labour and Corbynism by J.H...