GREEN LEFT STATEMENT
"Green Left applauds the undertaken by Alberto Durango as a UNITE shop steward and a leader of the Latin American Workers Association. City cleaners, mainly migrant workers undertaking vital work supporting the wealthiest and most fortunate in our society - are exploited and marginalised and Alberto's work to defend their rights is vital. To steal David C. Coates' famous quote - "an injury to one is an injury to all" - it is disgraceful that Alberto has been targeted and sacked because of his union activity and Green Left stands in solidarity in his defence, and in defence of all workers."
"The Green party Trade Union Group fully endorses the Green Left statement on Alberto Durango and supports the campaign for his reinstatement and for and end to the victimisation of migrant workers." (P.Murry GPTU Secretary pp GPTU)
- HOW TO JOIN GREEN LEFT
- Code of conduct for Green Left email lists
- green left archive VIDEOS & POLICY STATEMENTS
- Green Left Committee 2017/8 and CONSTITUTION
- European eco-socialist Action Network meeting: London 28 and 29 June 2014:
- WATERMELON SEPTEMBER 2014
- WATERMELON SPRING 2015
- WATERMELON Autumn 2015
- WATERMELON Spring 2016
- THE HEADCORN DECLARATION: Founding statement of Gr...
- Marxism and Ecology
- WATERMELON online Conference Newsletter of Green L...
- Yemen - the Forgotten War
- Brexit and Ecosocialist Alliances 1/4/2017
- WATERMELON Conference Newsletter of Green Left Spr...
- WATERMELON ONLINE Autumn 2017
- "How can a low carbon economy create new employmen...
- Parties to the Left of Labour and Corbynism by J.H...
- Elinor Ostrom’s Rules for Radicals
- Watermelon Spring 2018