On 30 January 2010 some Green Left activists went to Birmingham to assist with Salma Yaqoob's electoral campaign, Salma is standing for Respect but Birmingham Greens voted not to stand in the constituency that she is contesting. After canvassing in the morning, Salma spoke to a meeting of supporters from Green Left, Respect and other organisations. Here are some clips of what she said and the questions and discussion that followed.
- HOW TO JOIN GREEN LEFT
- Code of conduct for Green Left email lists
- green left archive VIDEOS & POLICY STATEMENTS
- Green Left Committee 2017/8 and CONSTITUTION
- European eco-socialist Action Network meeting: London 28 and 29 June 2014:
- WATERMELON SEPTEMBER 2014
- WATERMELON SPRING 2015
- WATERMELON Autumn 2015
- WATERMELON Spring 2016
- THE HEADCORN DECLARATION: Founding statement of Gr...
- Marxism and Ecology
- WATERMELON online Conference Newsletter of Green L...
- Yemen - the Forgotten War
- Brexit and Ecosocialist Alliances 1/4/2017
- WATERMELON Conference Newsletter of Green Left Spr...