TUESDAY MARCH 16th Brent PSC AGM 7pm
VIVA PALESTINA CONVOY LOCAL MEETING 7.30
WILLESDEN GREEN LIBRARY
95 High Rd, NW10 2SF
THURSDAY 25 MARCH, 7.30pm
Launch rally for TUSC, Friends House, Euston
Speakers: Bob Crow, Dave Nellist (SP), Brian Caton (POA), Chris Baugh (PCS), Michale Lavalette (SWP). Details here
SATURDAY 27 MARCH
Venezuela under threat - Venezuela Solidarity Conference, 11.30am at the Simon Bolivar Hall, Grafton Way, W1 with the ambassador, Jeremy Corbyn, George Galloway and Iain Bruce. More details here.
SATURDAY 10 APRIL, 12noon
March to defend the Welfare State and Public Services, called by Keep Our NHS Public and all major unions. Assemble Victoria Gardens Temple tube) Rally 2pm Trafalgar Square
Step up the mobilisation against the facists
The BNP are campaigning to win the council in Barking & Dagenham. That means they would be able to implement their policies as far as possible in education, social services and housing. Most weekends, there will be leafleting and other forms of campaigning against the BNP. Latest news for mobilisation in Barking & Dagenham at the UAF wesbsite. Check up also the Hope Not Hate campaign.
In Bolton on saturday 20 March, Unite Against Fascism has called a national counter demonstration for all those who want to defend our multiracial society against the EDL's thuggery and violence.
- HOW TO JOIN GREEN LEFT
- Code of conduct for Green Left email lists
- green left archive VIDEOS & POLICY STATEMENTS
- Green Left Committee 2017/8 and CONSTITUTION
- European eco-socialist Action Network meeting: London 28 and 29 June 2014:
- WATERMELON SEPTEMBER 2014
- WATERMELON SPRING 2015
- WATERMELON Autumn 2015
- WATERMELON Spring 2016
- THE HEADCORN DECLARATION: Founding statement of Gr...
- Marxism and Ecology
- WATERMELON online Conference Newsletter of Green L...
- Yemen - the Forgotten War
- Brexit and Ecosocialist Alliances 1/4/2017
- WATERMELON Conference Newsletter of Green Left Spr...
- WATERMELON ONLINE Autumn 2017
- "How can a low carbon economy create new employmen...
- Parties to the Left of Labour and Corbynism by J.H...