Model motion: Nov 6 demo against racism, fascism, Islamophobia
UAF, our sister organisation Love Music Hate Racism and the Muslim Council of Britain have called a national march to end with a carnival on Saturday 6 November.
The demo is backed by the TUC – now we want to ensure as many local trade union branches and community organisations as possible give their backing. Pass this model motion to support the demo.
support the demo
If your trade union branch or community group would like to support the march and carnival, pass this model motion:
This union/organisation notes
1) The rise of racism and fascism across Europe.
2) Organisations like the English Defence League terrorising communities across Britain.
3) The dramatic rise of Islamophobia.
This union/organisation resolves
1) To support the UAF/MCB march and carnival on 6 November 2010.
2) To donate £ …………… to Unite Against Fascism to help pay for the cost of organising the event.
- HOW TO JOIN GREEN LEFT
- Code of conduct for Green Left email lists
- green left archive VIDEOS & POLICY STATEMENTS
- Green Left Committee 2017/8 and CONSTITUTION
- European eco-socialist Action Network meeting: London 28 and 29 June 2014:
- WATERMELON SEPTEMBER 2014
- WATERMELON SPRING 2015
- WATERMELON Autumn 2015
- WATERMELON Spring 2016
- THE HEADCORN DECLARATION: Founding statement of Gr...
- Marxism and Ecology
- WATERMELON online Conference Newsletter of Green L...
- Yemen - the Forgotten War
- Brexit and Ecosocialist Alliances 1/4/2017
- WATERMELON Conference Newsletter of Green Left Spr...
- WATERMELON ONLINE Autumn 2017
- "How can a low carbon economy create new employmen...
- Parties to the Left of Labour and Corbynism by J.H...
- Elinor Ostrom’s Rules for Radicals
- Watermelon Spring 2018