Just a reminder that the updated and expanded version of the "Million Climate Jobs Now: Solving the economic and environmental crises" is being launched at the House of Commons this Thursday.
Speakers include: Caroline Lucas MP, John McDonnell MP, Chris Baugh (PCS Ass. General Secretary) and Jonathan Neale, editor of the pamphlet. They will be joined by Phillip Pearson, senior policy officer responsible for green issues at the TUC.
The meeting takes place in Committee Room 6 of the House of Commons from 6pm - 8pm. Please allow extra time to access the HoC through their security checks.
The new edition of the pamphlet will be available at the meeting. You can also purchase it from Bookmarks, the TUC's official bookshop at 1, Bloomsbury Street, WC1B 3QE.
A flyer is attached. You can also publicise the event virtually by inviting your Facebook friends here.
Treasurer, Campaign Against Climate Change Trade Union group
079 585 35231
- HOW TO JOIN GREEN LEFT
- Code of conduct for Green Left email lists
- green left archive VIDEOS & POLICY STATEMENTS
- Green Left Committee 2017/8 and CONSTITUTION
- European eco-socialist Action Network meeting: London 28 and 29 June 2014:
- WATERMELON SEPTEMBER 2014
- WATERMELON SPRING 2015
- WATERMELON Autumn 2015
- WATERMELON Spring 2016
- THE HEADCORN DECLARATION: Founding statement of Gr...
- Marxism and Ecology
- WATERMELON online Conference Newsletter of Green L...
- Yemen - the Forgotten War
- Brexit and Ecosocialist Alliances 1/4/2017
- WATERMELON Conference Newsletter of Green Left Spr...
- WATERMELON ONLINE Autumn 2017
- "How can a low carbon economy create new employmen...
- Parties to the Left of Labour and Corbynism by J.H...
- Elinor Ostrom’s Rules for Radicals
- Watermelon Spring 2018