From Birmingham Stop the War Coalition
Afghanistan: Time to go Demonstrate 20 Nov, 12 Noon, London Coach leaves Birmingham Carrs Lane 8:30am. Tickets £12/6. Call Nick 1782 801 3091 or Stuart 0777 156 7496 to book.
Birmingham Stop the War public meeting Salma Yaqoob, chair of Birmingham Stop the War Owen Watkins, human rights lawyer for REPRIEVE Viva Palestina convoy speaker 7pm Wednesday 17th November, Carrs Lane Church
Alum Rock Stop the War public meeting Lindsey German, convenor of Stop the War coalition Romayne Phoenix, Green Party Aleema Akhtar, a recent returnee from Afghanistan RESPECT speaker 7pm Thursday 18th November, St Saviour's Hall (next to St Saviour's Church) St Saviour's Road, Alum Rock B8 1HW
No to Racism, Fascism and Islamophobia March and carnival called by Unite Against Fascism and Love Music Hate Racism backed by TUC and Muslim Council of Britain Saturday 6 Nov, 12 Noon, London Coach leaves Birmingham Carrs Lane 8:30am. Tickets £12/6.
- HOW TO JOIN GREEN LEFT
- Code of conduct for Green Left email lists
- green left archive VIDEOS & POLICY STATEMENTS
- Green Left Committee 2017/8 and CONSTITUTION
- European eco-socialist Action Network meeting: London 28 and 29 June 2014:
- WATERMELON SEPTEMBER 2014
- WATERMELON SPRING 2015
- WATERMELON Autumn 2015
- WATERMELON Spring 2016
- THE HEADCORN DECLARATION: Founding statement of Gr...
- Marxism and Ecology
- WATERMELON online Conference Newsletter of Green L...
- Yemen - the Forgotten War
- Brexit and Ecosocialist Alliances 1/4/2017
- WATERMELON Conference Newsletter of Green Left Spr...
- WATERMELON ONLINE Autumn 2017
- "How can a low carbon economy create new employmen...