Afghanistan Withdrawal Group Public Meeting
Tuesday 12th July 2011
7.30pm to 9.00pm
Committee Room 15, House of Commons, SW1A 0AA
PLEASE ARRIVE EARLY, THERE MAY BE A DELAY GETTING IN TO PARLIAMENT
THE DESTABILISATION OF PAKISTAN
Speaker: Tariq Ali
Chair: Caroline Lucas MP
Tariq Ali is a writer and activist. An editorial board member of New Left Review, he is a regular contributor to the Guardian, CounterPunch and London Review of Books. He is a British Pakistani and author of The Duel: Pakistan on the flight path of American power.
His other books include: Can Pakistan Survive? (1991), Clash of Fundamentalisms (2002), Bush in Babylon (2003) and The Obama Syndrome (2010).
Supported by Stop The War Coaliltion
- HOW TO JOIN GREEN LEFT
- Code of conduct for Green Left email lists
- green left archive VIDEOS & POLICY STATEMENTS
- Green Left Committee 2017/8 and CONSTITUTION
- European eco-socialist Action Network meeting: London 28 and 29 June 2014:
- WATERMELON SEPTEMBER 2014
- WATERMELON SPRING 2015
- WATERMELON Autumn 2015
- WATERMELON Spring 2016
- THE HEADCORN DECLARATION: Founding statement of Gr...
- Marxism and Ecology
- WATERMELON online Conference Newsletter of Green L...
- Yemen - the Forgotten War
- Brexit and Ecosocialist Alliances 1/4/2017
- WATERMELON Conference Newsletter of Green Left Spr...
- WATERMELON ONLINE Autumn 2017
- "How can a low carbon economy create new employmen...
- Parties to the Left of Labour and Corbynism by J.H...
- Elinor Ostrom’s Rules for Radicals
- Watermelon Spring 2018