“Express Coup D’Etat” -
What Does it Mean for
Paraguay & the Region?
Thursday July 12, 6.30-8.30pm
At the ‘Discus’ Room, Unite House,
128 Theobalds Road,
London, WC1X 8TN
Please circulate widely – come
&; show your support for democracy
&; social progress in Latin America!
Speakers to include:
· Ricardo Medina,
Front for the Defence of Democracy in Paraguay (GB),
· Richard Gott, writer
· Jeremy Corbyn MP
· Tony Burke, Assistant General Secretary,
Unite the Union
· Francisco Dominguez,
Venezuela Solidarity Campaign
· Lindsey German,
Stop the War Coalition (pers cap)
· Plus a short film showing
&; more to be confirmed
Called by the Venezuela Solidarity Campaign.
Supported by Unite the Union
with thanks to Thompsons Solicitors.
- HOW TO JOIN GREEN LEFT
- Code of conduct for Green Left email lists
- green left archive VIDEOS & POLICY STATEMENTS
- Green Left Committee 2017/8 and CONSTITUTION
- European eco-socialist Action Network meeting: London 28 and 29 June 2014:
- WATERMELON SEPTEMBER 2014
- WATERMELON SPRING 2015
- WATERMELON Autumn 2015
- WATERMELON Spring 2016
- THE HEADCORN DECLARATION: Founding statement of Gr...
- Marxism and Ecology
- WATERMELON online Conference Newsletter of Green L...
- Yemen - the Forgotten War
- Brexit and Ecosocialist Alliances 1/4/2017
- WATERMELON Conference Newsletter of Green Left Spr...
- WATERMELON ONLINE Autumn 2017
- "How can a low carbon economy create new employmen...
- Parties to the Left of Labour and Corbynism by J.H...
- Elinor Ostrom’s Rules for Radicals
- Watermelon Spring 2018
Monday, 2 July 2012
PARAGUAY: EMERGENCY PUBLIC MEETING!
Posted by DON'T dis US at 09:41