National Day of Action
WEDS 11TH DECEMBER
Green Left expresses its full support for both the recent protests and
occupations by students and the strike action taken by University staff.
We condemn utterly the repressive tactics used by University
administrations and Police in dealing with the recent student
occupations and express our solidarity with those who have faced
sanctions, arrest and violence as a result. Green left especially
welcome the solidarity shown between the students campaigning against
privatisation of loans and the low-paid workers striking to defend their
terms and conditions. We will support the National Day of Action planned for
WEDS around the country and in London at ULU from
- HOW TO JOIN GREEN LEFT
- Code of conduct for Green Left email lists
- green left archive VIDEOS & POLICY STATEMENTS
- Green Left Committee 2017/8 and CONSTITUTION
- European eco-socialist Action Network meeting: London 28 and 29 June 2014:
- WATERMELON SEPTEMBER 2014
- WATERMELON SPRING 2015
- WATERMELON Autumn 2015
- WATERMELON Spring 2016
- THE HEADCORN DECLARATION: Founding statement of Gr...
- Marxism and Ecology
- WATERMELON online Conference Newsletter of Green L...
- Yemen - the Forgotten War
- Brexit and Ecosocialist Alliances 1/4/2017
- WATERMELON Conference Newsletter of Green Left Spr...
- WATERMELON ONLINE Autumn 2017
- "How can a low carbon economy create new employmen...
- Parties to the Left of Labour and Corbynism by J.H...
- Elinor Ostrom’s Rules for Radicals
- Watermelon Spring 2018