|Breaking news: SeaWorld in California just announced it’s ending its orca breeding|
program! The orca whales in the parks right now will be the last generation ever kept in tiny,
cage-like tanks. This is huge news -- and happened because of 1.6 million people around
the world like you.
But our fight isn't over yet. SeaWorld is still keeping its existing orcas in captivity for
entertainment — and nothing stops other corporations from doing the same.
Can you share the news and demand that orca captivity ends once and for all?
(Facebook tip: More friends will see what you share if you include a comment or tag their names)
Thanks for all you do,
Paul, Angus, Nicole, Emma, Eoin, and the rest of the team at SumOfUs
- HOW TO JOIN GREEN LEFT
- Code of conduct for Green Left email lists
- green left archive VIDEOS & POLICY STATEMENTS
- Green Left Committee 2017/8 and CONSTITUTION
- European eco-socialist Action Network meeting: London 28 and 29 June 2014:
- WATERMELON SEPTEMBER 2014
- WATERMELON SPRING 2015
- WATERMELON Autumn 2015
- WATERMELON Spring 2016
- THE HEADCORN DECLARATION: Founding statement of Gr...
- Marxism and Ecology
- WATERMELON online Conference Newsletter of Green L...
- Yemen - the Forgotten War
- Brexit and Ecosocialist Alliances 1/4/2017
- WATERMELON Conference Newsletter of Green Left Spr...
- WATERMELON ONLINE Autumn 2017
- "How can a low carbon economy create new employmen...
Friday, 18 March 2016
Posted by DON'T dis US at 10:35