Malcolm Bailey (Green Left Eastern Region rep)reports:
Mid Beds Councillor Ken Lynch in Sandy has moved to the Green Party from the Independents. Greens now have a 2 councillor foothold on this massively Tory council (Con 38, Lab 0, Grn 2, L/D 11, Ind 2).
Eastern Region Green Party activists from Bedford, Luton, Cambridge & Norwich joined a Green Action Day on 25 October. Leaflets explaining Ken’s decision were delivered throughout his ward.
Ken says “Two Green councillors in Mid Beds means a better voice for Sandy now. Sandy can’t ignore global problems. Hard times require strong action.”
- HOW TO JOIN GREEN LEFT
- Code of conduct for Green Left email lists
- green left archive VIDEOS & POLICY STATEMENTS
- Green Left Committee 2017/8 and CONSTITUTION
- European eco-socialist Action Network meeting: London 28 and 29 June 2014:
- WATERMELON SEPTEMBER 2014
- WATERMELON SPRING 2015
- WATERMELON Autumn 2015
- WATERMELON Spring 2016
- THE HEADCORN DECLARATION: Founding statement of Gr...
- Marxism and Ecology
- WATERMELON online Conference Newsletter of Green L...
- Yemen - the Forgotten War
- Brexit and Ecosocialist Alliances 1/4/2017
- WATERMELON Conference Newsletter of Green Left Spr...
- WATERMELON ONLINE Autumn 2017
- "How can a low carbon economy create new employmen...
- Parties to the Left of Labour and Corbynism by J.H...
- Elinor Ostrom’s Rules for Radicals