NATIONAL CLIMATE EMERGENCY DEMO this SAT 5TH DEC 2009
BRING YOUR LOCAL PARTY BANNERS
We have hundreds of placards to hand out. A new leaflet on the way.
We will be joining hundreds of Trade Union members and setting up a stall at the
CLIMATE EMERGENCY RALLY
The main body of the demo will leave from Grosvenor Square, and the trade union march will feed into this one.
Cyclists may wish to join the Climate Emergency Bike Ride. This assembles at Lincoln's Inn Fields at 10 am. It looks as if this will feed into the demo at Hyde Park Corner.
There will be a stall at Parliament Square at the end. Come and say hello / help out / collect placards / sticks for re-use and £ saving .
SEE YOU ALL THERE- BRING YOUR LOCAL PARTY BANNERS
- HOW TO JOIN GREEN LEFT
- Code of conduct for Green Left email lists
- green left archive VIDEOS & POLICY STATEMENTS
- Green Left Committee 2017/8 and CONSTITUTION
- European eco-socialist Action Network meeting: London 28 and 29 June 2014:
- WATERMELON SEPTEMBER 2014
- WATERMELON SPRING 2015
- WATERMELON Autumn 2015
- WATERMELON Spring 2016
- THE HEADCORN DECLARATION: Founding statement of Gr...
- Marxism and Ecology
- WATERMELON online Conference Newsletter of Green L...
- Yemen - the Forgotten War
- Brexit and Ecosocialist Alliances 1/4/2017
- WATERMELON Conference Newsletter of Green Left Spr...
- WATERMELON ONLINE Autumn 2017
- "How can a low carbon economy create new employmen...
- Parties to the Left of Labour and Corbynism by J.H...