Please act and also circulate widely
The pressure is mounting to save the NHS.....we need Andrew Lansley to publish the risk register relating to the Health and Social Care bill. Please copy the email below and send it to your MP asking them to sign the Early Day Motion to get the risk register released. You can find your MP's email address by putting in your postcode at http://www.parliament.uk/mps-lords-and-offices/mps/
This is really important. Dr Eoin Clarke MP says in his blog:
Andrew Lansley has concealed a 'risk report' that has examined the potential dangers of his NHS Bill. He simply refuses to publish it. I am told that the reason for this is that the report contains a very serious warning about the long term damage the bill will do to the NHS. The chief warning in the report is that Lansley's reforms will spark a surge in health care costs and that the NHS will become unaffordable as private profiteers siphon off money for their own benefit. The report specifically warns that GPs have no experience or skills to manage costs effectively.
Simply copy the text below and create a new email to send to your MP. Remember to include your address so that your MP knows you live in their constituency.
Please could you sign this very important Early Day Motion to get the government to release the risk register relating to the Health and Social Care bill?
- HOW TO JOIN GREEN LEFT
- Code of conduct for Green Left email lists
- green left archive VIDEOS & POLICY STATEMENTS
- Green Left Committee 2017/8 and CONSTITUTION
- European eco-socialist Action Network meeting: London 28 and 29 June 2014:
- WATERMELON SEPTEMBER 2014
- WATERMELON SPRING 2015
- WATERMELON Autumn 2015
- WATERMELON Spring 2016
- THE HEADCORN DECLARATION: Founding statement of Gr...
- Marxism and Ecology
- WATERMELON online Conference Newsletter of Green L...
- Yemen - the Forgotten War
- Brexit and Ecosocialist Alliances 1/4/2017
- WATERMELON Conference Newsletter of Green Left Spr...
- WATERMELON ONLINE Autumn 2017
- "How can a low carbon economy create new employmen...