I was very troubled to hear that your shop, which I regard as an old friend, has been the subject of a fire-bomb attack. Well... you must be doing something right or the people who did this would not try to silence you. I am sure they won't do that. We Greens have only been around 40 years to your 125, they didn't stop you in '45 and they wont do so now either. Your influence on my own politics and that of many in this Party, despite our differences in tactics, has been hugely significant and long that remain.
I wanted to send you this message of support and assure you that your enemies are our enemies too. I will make a point of visiting as soon as possible after you have reopened - and buying lots of books to add to those from you that already grace my shelves.
Yours in solidarity,
Chair, Green Party Executive
- HOW TO JOIN GREEN LEFT
- Code of conduct for Green Left email lists
- green left archive VIDEOS & POLICY STATEMENTS
- Green Left Committee 2017/8 and CONSTITUTION
- European eco-socialist Action Network meeting: London 28 and 29 June 2014:
- WATERMELON SEPTEMBER 2014
- WATERMELON SPRING 2015
- WATERMELON Autumn 2015
- WATERMELON Spring 2016
- THE HEADCORN DECLARATION: Founding statement of Gr...
- Marxism and Ecology
- WATERMELON online Conference Newsletter of Green L...
- Yemen - the Forgotten War
- Brexit and Ecosocialist Alliances 1/4/2017
- WATERMELON Conference Newsletter of Green Left Spr...
- WATERMELON ONLINE Autumn 2017
- "How can a low carbon economy create new employmen...