International Women's Day 2013 Thu 07 Mar 2013
For International Women's Day 2013 the TUC will host an evening event to mark 'the struggle for Arab women's rights' and will look at and how trade unionists and consumers can help. Guest speaker will be Jalila al-Salman, trade unionist and vice president of the Bahraini Teachers' Assoc...
TUC Women's Conference
Wed 13 Mar 2013 - Fri 15 Mar 2013
This conference is only open to nominated delegates from TUC affiliated unions.Women: Organise and Mobilise!The TUC Women’s Conference is a motions based conference which meets annually. A wide range of motions relating to issues of gender equality and women in the work...
A future for families: A future that works - TUC pre-budget rally
Wed 13 Mar 2013
As part of a Europe-wide week of trade union action on austerity, the TUC are holding a rally in Central London, calling on the Chancellor to make sure his Spring Budget delivers for Britain's hard pressed families and ordinary working people....
acknowledgements to Paul Mackney
- HOW TO JOIN GREEN LEFT
- Code of conduct for Green Left email lists
- green left archive VIDEOS & POLICY STATEMENTS
- Green Left Committee 2017/8 and CONSTITUTION
- European eco-socialist Action Network meeting: London 28 and 29 June 2014:
- WATERMELON SEPTEMBER 2014
- WATERMELON SPRING 2015
- WATERMELON Autumn 2015
- WATERMELON Spring 2016
- THE HEADCORN DECLARATION: Founding statement of Gr...
- Marxism and Ecology
- WATERMELON online Conference Newsletter of Green L...
- Yemen - the Forgotten War
- Brexit and Ecosocialist Alliances 1/4/2017
- WATERMELON Conference Newsletter of Green Left Spr...
- WATERMELON ONLINE Autumn 2017
- "How can a low carbon economy create new employmen...
- Parties to the Left of Labour and Corbynism by J.H...
- Elinor Ostrom’s Rules for Radicals
- Watermelon Spring 2018