|As you know, Venezuela has been at the forefront of the progressive changes in Latin America in recent years that have given so many people hope and belief that a better world is possible, where people are put first. At our Rally for Venezuela, we will be hearing from a range of leading speakers from across the Left, labour and progressive movements not only on why we need to defend Venezuela against US intervention, but also what lessons we can learn from Latin America. You can register for free here to hear the latest from participants including: |
Matt Willgress, VSC National Co-ordinator
END THE US SANCTIONS - NO MORE INTERVENTION!
map here) (Doors ), , Mander Hall, Hamilton House (NUT HQ,) London, WC1H 9BD. Nearest tube: Euston (
A free event in solidarity with Venezuela and celebrating 10 years of the Venezuela Solidarity Campaign - invite your friends & reserve your place
With special guests from Venezuela including H.E. Ambassador Rocio Maneiro & trade union leader Rafael Chacon. plus:Tariq Ali (writer & broadcaster) // Mark Weisbrot (US based writer & economist) // Medea Benjamin (US campaigner from Global Exchange & Codepink) // Jeremy Corbyn MP // Alicia Castro (Argentinian Ambassador) // Professor Doreen Massey // Neil Findlay MSP (former election observer in Venezuela) // Roberto Calzadilla (Bolivian Ambassador) // Guissell Morales-Echaverry (Nicaraguan Ambasador) // Bethan Jenkins AM (Plaid Cymru) // Bruce Kent (peace campaigner) // Grahame Morris MP (Labour Friends of Venezuela) // Andy De La Tour (actor & former election observer) // Chris Williamson (VSC) // Sandra White MSP (SNP) // Dr. Francisco Dominguez (VSC Secretary) // Explo Nani Kofi (peace campaigner from Ghana) // Colin Burgon (VSC Chair) // Derek Wall (Green Party) // Lindsey German (Stop the War Coalition) // Rob Miller (Cuba Solidarity Campaign) // Tony Burke (Unite Assistant General Secretary) // Ben Chacko (Morning Star) // Kate Hudson (Campaign for Nuclear Disarnament) // Richard Burgon MP
Please share & invite your friends here & reserve your place here
|For the latest news on Venezuela, follow us on social media – like us on Facebook hereand follow us on Twitter here|
|Organised by the Venezuela Solidarity Campaign and supported by:|
|How you can help us build the Rally for Venezuela:|
2) You can also help the event by: Inviting your friends on Facebook , joining the VSC or making a donation
- HOW TO JOIN GREEN LEFT
- Code of conduct for Green Left email lists
- green left archive VIDEOS & POLICY STATEMENTS
- Green Left Committee 2017/8 and CONSTITUTION
- European eco-socialist Action Network meeting: London 28 and 29 June 2014:
- WATERMELON SEPTEMBER 2014
- WATERMELON SPRING 2015
- WATERMELON Autumn 2015
- WATERMELON Spring 2016
- THE HEADCORN DECLARATION: Founding statement of Gr...
- Marxism and Ecology
- WATERMELON online Conference Newsletter of Green L...
- Yemen - the Forgotten War
- Brexit and Ecosocialist Alliances 1/4/2017
- WATERMELON Conference Newsletter of Green Left Spr...
- WATERMELON ONLINE Autumn 2017
- "How can a low carbon economy create new employmen...
Friday, 29 May 2015
Rally for Venezuela
Posted by DON'T dis US at 06:26