POLL RESULTS and QUESTIONS MOVED to http://greenleftwindfarm.blogspot.com/
They were moved because some people protested that (basically) a joke was beneath the dignity of such a serious blog as this incredibly august and hallowed piece of cyberspace and....
"...this was very negative..." (of course one should only be positive about the spread of personality politics and the use of polls as a means of creating spin within GP).
" this is meant to be the blog of the organisation, not a personal one; I don't think this gives a very good impression inside or outside of the Party" (please look at the statement on this page on the aims of the GL blog, you don't find being "the blog of the organisation" or having to give "a very good impression inside or outside of the Party" there. By the same token being a discussion forum is not the same as purporting to "represent this entire group".)
I suppose I should stand my ground and leave the polls and results here but I feel that I am slowly being sucked into arguements about whether someone has baked any pies or not, and whether either version of this statement is rude.
- HOW TO JOIN GREEN LEFT
- Code of conduct for Green Left email lists
- green left archive VIDEOS & POLICY STATEMENTS
- Green Left Committee 2017/8 and CONSTITUTION
- European eco-socialist Action Network meeting: London 28 and 29 June 2014:
- WATERMELON SEPTEMBER 2014
- WATERMELON SPRING 2015
- WATERMELON Autumn 2015
- WATERMELON Spring 2016
- THE HEADCORN DECLARATION: Founding statement of Gr...
- Marxism and Ecology
- WATERMELON online Conference Newsletter of Green L...
- Yemen - the Forgotten War
- Brexit and Ecosocialist Alliances 1/4/2017
- WATERMELON Conference Newsletter of Green Left Spr...
- WATERMELON ONLINE Autumn 2017
- "How can a low carbon economy create new employmen...
- Parties to the Left of Labour and Corbynism by J.H...
- Elinor Ostrom’s Rules for Radicals
- Watermelon Spring 2018