PDF for this meeting available at http://gptu.net/pssess4X/3c/jea.pdf
GREEN PARTY TRADE UNION GROUP & London Federation of Green Parties
PUBLIC MEETING: ALL WELCOME
'WORK-LIFE BALANCE AND THE GREENING OF WORK - THE ROLE OF TRADE UNIONS'.
The world plunges headlong into Recession, but could this provide the opportunity for a ‘NEW GREEN DEAL’ or a ‘JUST TRANSITION’ from our current economic arrangements which cause economic & ecological disaster.? What will this new economy be like? How can workers’ rights be defended as it is built?
Green Party Member of the European Parliament for London
CWU Senior Deputy General Secretary
PCS Communications Officer (Green Issues)
Trade Union Sustainable Development Committee
2.00pm Saturday 21 February 2009
St Pancras Church Hall , Lancing Street off Eversholt St, London, NW1 1AN,
020 7388 1461, email@example.com
(next to Euston BR, tube and bus station)
To reserve a seat contact ; P.Murry, Secretary GPTU at firstname.lastname@example.org
- HOW TO JOIN GREEN LEFT
- Code of conduct for Green Left email lists
- green left archive VIDEOS & POLICY STATEMENTS
- Green Left Committee 2017/8 and CONSTITUTION
- European eco-socialist Action Network meeting: London 28 and 29 June 2014:
- WATERMELON SEPTEMBER 2014
- WATERMELON SPRING 2015
- WATERMELON Autumn 2015
- WATERMELON Spring 2016
- THE HEADCORN DECLARATION: Founding statement of Gr...
- Marxism and Ecology
- WATERMELON online Conference Newsletter of Green L...
- Yemen - the Forgotten War
- Brexit and Ecosocialist Alliances 1/4/2017
- WATERMELON Conference Newsletter of Green Left Spr...